COVID-19 Hotel Standards
At Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Rome, we always place a high standard and focus on our hygiene and cleanliness. In light of the recent impact of COVID-19, our team has heightened all cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a safe environment for both our staff and our guests.
Our cleaning initiatives include:
- We've cleared out all items from our guest rooms aside from the bed and furniture.
- Toiletries are available at the front desk and will be distributed upon request.
- Our team has cleaned and rewashed everything.
- We've ordered a vacuum-sealed machine for all of the plates/cups/utensils to ensure we are placing cleaned items back into the rooms.
- We've ordered an EvaCleaned (Earth Safe) portable sprayer sanitizer to use after each room is cleaned.
- Room doors and cabinets have seals on them once sanitized to prove the new guests is the first one to use/open them.
Our amenity modifications include:
- We've transitioned our breakfast buffet to a pre-packaged breakfast alternative including Jimmy Dean® Breakfast Bowls*.
- Our fitness center capacity is being limited to one person at a time.
- Bicycles will soon be available again. See the front desk for details.
- As of May 18th, our on-site bar is open for service.
We looking forward to serving you and appreciate your support during this challenging time.
*breakfast is availble for an additional fee